Loose fill blown fiberglass insulation is made from virgin fiberglass meaning there are absolutely no chemicals or additives applied to it - it's pure glass. It is installed by pneumatically injecting it into wall cavities, attics and crawl spaces until it reaches a specified density to achieve a specific R-Value rating. Among the many benefits of blown in fiberglass insulation is its ability to resist moisture, mold and combustion while maintaining density without the long-term effects of setting found in other forms of insulation. While blown in fiberglass can be installed in existing and new-construction building alike, its ability to be install in an existing home with minimal structural altercation make it an excellent choice.
- Contains no formaldehydes
- Resist the setting and gapping typically found in cellulose insulation
- Seamless installation, no gaps or voids
- Free from harsh chemicals because it's made from pure glass
- Flammability testing shows blown-in fiberglass resists combustion
- Will not rot, mildew or promote the growth of mold
- Has a superior noise reduction qualitiy
- Installs easily in existing structures
- Wll not irritate skin and lungs like other insulations that contain a lot of chemicals including batt and cellulose.